Blue Church - St. Elisabeth Church

Region: Region Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
District: Bratislava I
City / Municipality: Bratislava, City part / Municipality part:Staré Mesto (Old Town)
Tourist location:Bratislava and surroundings
Lies by the river: Dunaj
Latitude:48° 8' 36.185999999964" / 48.14338499999999
Longitude:17° 7' 1.0307999998812" / 17.116952999999967
Included in categories: Churches and cathedrals
Blue Church The Blue Church - Roman Catholic church in Bratislava was built between 1909 and 1913. It is located in the capital of Slovakia - Bratislava on Bezrucova Street. (Bezručova ulica). It is characterized by the blue color of the plaster and roof. It is a one-nave sacral building with built out cylindrical tower. The church is decorated with architectural elements of secession (fashion and lifestyle in the late 19th and early 20th centuries). It is a small, but beautiful church, the length of the building is 30,9 meters. Miniature of blue church represents Slovakia in Park Mini Europe in Brussel. ... Read more

Objects, services, attractions around (up to 50 km - direct distance)

* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode

More from related categories

Church of the Holy Spirit is the late-roman sacral building from the second half of the 13th century located in the village of Žehra in the district Spišská Nová Ves in the Košice region. Most valuable monuments in the church wall paintings, forming a complex of iconographic cycle. They cover ...
Read more
The New Evangelical Church in Kežmarok was built in the eclectic style between 1872 and 1894. It was built by the domestic builder Viktor Lazar according to the project by the Viennese architect Theophil von Hansen. It belongs among the national cultural monuments of Slovakia.
Read more
Basilica minor of the Holy Cross is Late Gothic Roman Catholic parish church. It was built between 1444-1498 on the site of an older parish church, which in 1443 burned down. Church is the youngest and with its sizes one of the biggest Gothic three-naves churches in Spiš region. (Internal ...
Read more
The late Gothic St. Catherine’s Church is one of the most beautiful churches in Banská Štiavnica. It is also called “Slovak”, because the sermons here had been taking place in Slovak language since 1658. St. Catherine’s Church was built in 1488-1491. Its interior decorations were worked on ...
Read more
Basilica of St. Egidius together with the historic town hall are dominants of city of Bardejov in the Region Prešov (Prešovský kraj). The history of the basilica dates back to the 13th century. The church is a unique piece of Late Gothic architecture in eastern Slovakia. In addition to ...
Read more