Wooden church - Zboj - Open air museum - Bardejov

Region: Region Prešov (Prešovský kraj)
District: Bardejov
City / Municipality: Bardejov, City part / Municipality part:Bardejovské Kúpele
Tourist location:Šariš
Lies by the river: Topľa
Latitude:49° 19' 48.38268" / 49.3301063
Longitude:21° 15' 56.385360000144" / 21.26566260000004
Included in categories: Wooden churches
Wooden Church Zboj Eastern Rite wooden Church of Saint Nicholas from the village of Zboj, built in 1766, was moved to Bardejovské Kúpele (Bardejov Spa) in 1967. It is a three-dimensional wooden rustic temple. Main part of iconostasis is from the 18th century, some icons (St. Nicolas, Crucifixion) are from the 17th century.  The church is a part of the exhibition of Šariš museum - Museum of Folk Architecture in city of Bardejov. ... Read more

Objects, services, attractions around (up to 50 km - direct distance)

Wooden church Mikulášová - Open air museum - Bardejov
0,09 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Folk Lore Exposition - Šariš museum in Bardejov
0,10 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
The Museum of Folk Architecture - Open-Air Museum - Bardejov
0,10 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Bardejov (City)
4,13 km
Basilica minor of St. Egidius - Bardejov
4,18 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Historical Exposition - Historical Town Hall - Šariš Museum in Bardejov
4,21 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Exhibition Hall - Šariš Museum - Bardejov
4,25 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Šariš Museum - Bardejov
4,26 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Icons - exposition of Šariš museum in Bardejov
4,37 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Natural Sciences Exposition - Šariš museum in Bardejov
4,38 km
City/Municipality: Bardejov
Hervartov - object of tourist services
10,30 km
City/Municipality: Hervartov
Hervartov - Roman Catholic wooden church of St. Francis of Assisi
10,46 km
City/Municipality: Hervartov
Ladomirová - Church of Archangel Michael in Ladomirová
25,67 km
City/Municipality: Ladomirová
Bodružal - wooden church of St. Nicholas
32,13 km
City/Municipality: Bodružal
Memorial to Tokajík tragedy - Museum of SNP
40,60 km
City/Municipality: Tokajík
Stará Ľubovňa Castle - Museum in Stará Lubovňa
41,08 km
City/Municipality: Stará Ľubovňa
Open Air Museum - Museum in Stará Lubovňa
41,40 km
City/Municipality: Stará Ľubovňa
Medieval military camp
41,64 km
City/Municipality: Stará Ľubovňa
Burgher´s House Museum
41,85 km
City/Municipality: Stará Ľubovňa
Andy Warhol Museum of Modern Art
46,85 km
City/Municipality: Medzilaborce
Slovak Opal Mines
49,50 km
City/Municipality: Červenica
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* Click on the map marker for more details
View in fullscreen mode

More from related categories

The Greek Catholic church of St. Nicholas is part of a unique urban unit on an elevated position in the centre of the village Bodružal. Church is surrounded with the cemetery, wall, and the belfry from the 19th century. It was built in 1658  and consists of three interconnected square-shaped ...
Read more
The Church in Hervartov is a wooden Roman Catholic (formerly Lutheran) Church from the end of the 15th century, located in the village Hervartov, district Bardejov, Prešov region (Prešovský kraj). Church is the oldest and best preserved wooden church in Slovakia. It was built in the Gothic ...
Read more
It located near Wooden Articular Church in Hronsek, in the district of Banská Bystrica, Banská Bystrica region. In 2008 was the  wooden Baroque bell-house together with Hronsek church enrolled to the World Cultural Heritage List of UNESCO.
Read more
Wooden articular Church is in a village Hronsek in the District of Banská Bystrica, Banská Bystrica Region. Church is 8m high and has a shape of the cross with arms 23 and 18m long. As there are many unusual motives from Scandinavian architecture, it is assumed that craftsmen from Norway or ...
Read more
Evangelical wooden articular church of the Most Holy Trinity in Kežmarok was built in 1717. There are fascinating interiors and exceptional wall paintings as well as wood carvings in the church. It is considered to be the most beautiful of the last 5 remaining articular churches in Slovakia. ...
Read more
Wooden Church of Archangel Michael is located in the village Ladomirová in district Svidník in the Prešov region (Prešovský kraj). There are wall paintings (fresco paintings) inside and icons created in accordance with Byzantine and Old-Russian style.
Read more