Slovak Opal Mines - Tourist attractions around up to 50 km

ZOO Košice is located in the city of Košice, city part Kavečany in East Slovakia. It is located in a beautiful forest park. ZOO was founded in ...
Read more
Košice Children Historical Railway was built in Košice between 1955 and 1956 as the Pioneer Railway. The railway was aimed for children, tourists, ...
Read more
Exposure of Museum of the Slovak National Uprising  called Fascist reprisals in eastern Slovakia is situated in the village Tokajík in ...
Read more
The history of Slanec Castle begins sometime after 1270. Documents from this year, describing the Slanec feudal lands, make no mention of a ...
Read more
The beginnings of Vihorlat Museum's history date back to the year 1960 and are connected with the decision that the renovated manor house in ...
Read more
The exhibition area is located almost in the middle of the town of Humenné on a relatively attractive and rugged terrain, which reflects the ...
Read more
Wooden church of St. Archangel Gabriel is situated in the Open Air Museum in city Humenné (East Slovakia), which is part of the Vihorlat Museum ...
Read more
The Church in Hervartov is a wooden Roman Catholic (formerly Lutheran) Church from the end of the 15th century, located in the village Hervartov, ...
Read more
It is located on the eastern edge of the Jasovská Plateau, in the Medzev Upland and in the Jasov village and in the national nature reserve ...
Read more
Nature of the north-eastern Slovakia and its Conservation The display presents characteristic representatives of north-eastern Slovakia's ...
Read more
It is the only separate specialized display of Eastern Rite icons in Slovakia. It includes displayed icons - paintings on wood - from the 16th to ...
Read more
The Šariš Museum in Bardejov plays an important role in the preservation, protection, and presentation of historical sights. It is one of the ...
Read more
The Exhibition Hall is located in the seat of the Šariš Museum in city of Bardejov. Regularly changed temporary displays, focused on:   ...
Read more
The Historical Exposition Free Royal Town of Bardejov is located in a historical building, the Gothic-Renaissance Town Hall, built in 1505 - 1511. ...
Read more
Basilica of St. Egidius together with the historic town hall are dominants of city of Bardejov in the Region Prešov (Prešovský kraj). The history ...
Read more
It is situated on the southern border of the Jasovská Plateau (Jasovská planina), northerly from the Drienovec village in Slovak Karst (Slovenská ...
Read more
Wooden Church of Archangel Michael is located in the village Ladomirová in district Svidník in the Prešov region (Prešovský kraj). There are wall ...
Read more
Greek-Catholic wooden Church of the Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God, built in 1730, was originally located in the village of Mikulášová. ...
Read more
Eastern Rite wooden Church of Saint Nicholas from the village of Zboj, built in 1766, was moved to Bardejovské Kúpele (Bardejov Spa) in 1967. It ...
Read more
The Exposition of Folk Lore, The Pharmaceutical Exposition and exposition The History of the spa Bardejovske Kupele The Exposition is located ...
Read more
The open-air museum is the oldest facility of its kind in Slovakia. It was open to public in 1965. On an area of 1.5 hectares, arranged like a ...
Read more
Church of the Holy Spirit is the late-roman sacral building from the second half of the 13th century located in the village of Žehra in the ...
Read more
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km