About - Municipal Local History Museum in Fiľakovo

Municipal Local History Museum in Fiľakovo works in premises of local Reduta (Vigadó) since year 1994. The original exposure of the museum was opened in August 1994. Almost exactly twenty years after the vernissage new exhibition under the title "From Palm to World Famous Chanticleer" with the financial support of Ministry of Culture was opened.

Castle Museum in Fiľakovo in years 2008 - 2014 has developed eight successful projects in order to purchase some of the exhibits, to restore of collection items of extraordinary value and creation of conditions for their safe presentation.

The exhibition was created as a result of the six-years preparatory work. It maps the history of the city since the ruin of the castle in 1682, respectively from the re-settlememt of the town, till 60-70th of 20th century.
Related / recommended articles:
Fiľakovo Castle - Castle Museum in Fiľakovo

Objects, services, attractions around (up to 50 km - direct distance)

* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km
* There is noticed the direct distance (as the crow flies) in km